Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Post-Processing: 2D Contour Plot

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Greetings All!

I am creating a 2D contour plot to lay over the top of a surface plot. The contour plot I have created has white contour lines over the top of the colored (gradient) surface plot. This works fine, but I have not found a way to modify the weight of the contour lines - I would like to make them thicker so they stand out a little more. I thought that I would be able to figure this out quickly, but I can't seem to find the right place in 4.0a.

Anyone know about a possible fix? Thanks!

3 Replies Last Post Apr 19, 2012, 11:21 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Mark Suchomel

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Posted: 1 decade ago Nov 21, 2011, 4:07 p.m. EST
Hi, did you find a solution? I'm trying to do the same thing!

Thanks,
David
Hi, did you find a solution? I'm trying to do the same thing! Thanks, David

Posted: 1 decade ago Nov 22, 2011, 11:40 a.m. EST
No such luck, but I haven't looked at it at all recently. I have since updated to v4.2 which may (or may not) have fixed the problem. If I come across a solution I will pass it along.

Mark
No such luck, but I haven't looked at it at all recently. I have since updated to v4.2 which may (or may not) have fixed the problem. If I come across a solution I will pass it along. Mark

Posted: 1 decade ago Apr 19, 2012, 11:21 a.m. EDT
Hi,

did anyone find a solution yet?

Elmar
Hi, did anyone find a solution yet? Elmar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.