comsol with matlab

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Is saving a .mph as .m and running that .m enough to run a comsol model in .m? But my .m keeps being busy with no result.

If one wants to open a higher version comsol with a lower version comsol, is it possible to save that .mph with a higher version comsol as .m and open that .m to run the model?

2 Replies Last Post Apr 23, 2024, 4:13 a.m. EDT

Posted: 2 weeks ago Apr 15, 2024, 11:02 a.m. EDT
Updated: 2 weeks ago Apr 15, 2024, 11:02 a.m. EDT

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is a great answer but I have COMSOL with MATLAB package. This allows me to run COMSOL on matlab with ease. Have you tried using that package?

Hello, I'm not sure if this is a great answer but I have COMSOL with MATLAB package. This allows me to run COMSOL on matlab with ease. Have you tried using that package?

Posted: 6 days ago Apr 23, 2024, 4:13 a.m. EDT
Updated: 6 days ago Apr 23, 2024, 4:13 a.m. EDT

Hi yes I have installed that package but I failed to run any program. Is turning on COMSOL with MATLAB only sufficient?

Hi yes I have installed that package but I failed to run any program. Is turning on COMSOL with MATLAB only sufficient?

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.