Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Mesh Control Vertices

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear Sir or Madam I'm doing a simulation of the heat transfer module。 I would like to use Mesh Control Vertices to get better structured grid.Hower, When the Mesh Control Vertices is selected to a solid point, the geometry of the model will be affected.As the picture shows,Originally it was a rectangle.when Mesh Control Vertices. I would like to ask you to encounter similar situations?Is this a bug in the system? I would appreciate it if you have a similar experience and contact me, we can learn and discuss together!

0 Replies Last Post Sep 11, 2023, 3:48 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello JUNJIE GAO

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.