Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

frequency analysis

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Sir,
In frequency analysis how to do it for a particular frequency.where to add a frequency value

3 Replies Last Post Aug 26, 2012, 8:37 p.m. EDT

Posted: 1 decade ago Aug 25, 2012, 3:56 p.m. EDT
I believe in version 3.5 you can click the "Solve" menu and choose "solver parameters". It should look something like the attached image. Good luck.
I believe in version 3.5 you can click the "Solve" menu and choose "solver parameters". It should look something like the attached image. Good luck.

Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago Aug 25, 2012, 8:19 p.m. EDT
Hi
Take a look at the frequency domain solver node, there you have the field for a requency or a full rnage (it's in fact a continuation sweep type operation)

But now where was that in 3.5, probbaly linked to the soler tab ...

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi Take a look at the frequency domain solver node, there you have the field for a requency or a full rnage (it's in fact a continuation sweep type operation) But now where was that in 3.5, probbaly linked to the soler tab ... -- Good luck Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago Aug 26, 2012, 8:37 p.m. EDT
I don't have it in front of me, but I think in version 3.5 you need to choose "solver parameters" from the "solve" menu. There's a shortcut key to it as well, it might be F11.
I don't have it in front of me, but I think in version 3.5 you need to choose "solver parameters" from the "solve" menu. There's a shortcut key to it as well, it might be F11.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.