Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

EIS for a Lithium-Ion Battery

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello everyone,

Im trying to build a Lithium-Ion Battery model to get the Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy for a full cell and estimate some parameters like the exchange current density, the film resistence, the double-layer capacitance, the charge transfert resistance and the diffusivity of the lithium ion in the electrode in both electrodes. I found some tutorials about this topic: https://www.comsol.de/model/modeling-impedance-in-the-lithium-ion-battery-17809

The problem is that the studies in this app are only done on the postive electrode, my goal is to study and get thoose parameters for the hole cell. I need some help please, im doing my bachelor-thesis and running out of time, i can pay for the efforts when needed !

Regards Borhen

0 Replies Last Post May 17, 2022, 6:14 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Student Treaves

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.