Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Convergence Problem in eddy currents simulation.

Joao Vicente Goncalves Rocha

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi all!

I´m modelling a eddy current problem in comsol 3.5, but it´s not converging properly.

The model is quite simple, just a tube with a notch and a coil inside the tube.

I couldn´t attach the file using the attach tool of the forum (file too big), so I uploaded it in my public dropbox folder, link below:

- dl.dropbox.com/u/39332364/convergence_problem.mph

If anyone can help me understand why it is not converging, I´d be very gratefull.

Thank´s in advance!

Joao Rocha
UFRJ - Brazil

1 Reply Last Post Apr 26, 2012, 10:27 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Joao Vicente Goncalves Rocha

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Joao Vicente Goncalves Rocha

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago Apr 26, 2012, 10:27 a.m. EDT
Hi all!

I'm still having problems with this model. If anyone can take a look and try to help I would aprecciate.

Thanks in advance!

Joao Rocha
UFRJ - Brazil
Hi all! I'm still having problems with this model. If anyone can take a look and try to help I would aprecciate. Thanks in advance! Joao Rocha UFRJ - Brazil

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.