Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Material Sweep While Changing Study Step

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello!

I'm trying to calculate electric heat with three different cases and, using these results, expect temperature rise. I want to use three Electric Current physics with Stationary solver and Heat Transfer in Solids physics with Time Dependent solver. These physics are calculated on same geometry but materials of component are different in each physics.

So I want to use 1 Study which contains 4 Steps (3 'Electric Current' Stationary steps and 1 'Heat Transfer in Solids' Time Dependent step), and Material Sweep at the time of changing each Step. I studied Material Sweep with changing Study but I cannot find the way to sweep material with changing step.

How can I apply material sweep when changing step? Thanks in advance.

0 Replies Last Post Apr 7, 2020, 2:02 p.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Soonkyu Lee

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.