Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Why the solutions from the magnetic field with a union form geometry doesn’t work as the initial values for the structural field with an assembly form geometry?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi, everybody,

I have a multiple physical field (magnetic field and structural field) coupling model to be solved.

The magnetic field has a union form geometry, and it has been solved already.

Then I want to use the solutions from the magnetic field to solve the structural field which has the same geometry but with an assembly form.

However, it doesn’t work when I try to solve the structural field.

How can I do with it? Can anybody help me? Your suggestions are highly appreciated!

Best wishes,

Humlyon

0 Replies Last Post Dec 8, 2019, 8:19 a.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Lyon Hum

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.