Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Forum categories?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Why are there not forum categories? I am not a frequent visitor yet...in many other technical forums I see sub categories that help to classify discussions...

~R~

1 Reply Last Post May 14, 2011, 1:13 p.m. EDT
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago May 14, 2011, 1:13 p.m. EDT
Hi

it takes some time to get used to the new interface, I agree, it took me a couple of mounths to find back all my marks, but I'm also mixing many physics so there are many things to learn. My conclusions so far is that I'm far quicker to run a model now than before. Also there are several things I know COMSOL is working on, and V4.2 will bring many of these improvements

For sorting/categorizing on the Forum, for the last couple of mounths, COMSOL has proposed a set of categories, to allow for quicker sorting, but not everyone uses them. There is the ordinary search too.

Do not frget to check the main site of COMSOL with it's video, models, conference papers, etc Gb to choose from

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi it takes some time to get used to the new interface, I agree, it took me a couple of mounths to find back all my marks, but I'm also mixing many physics so there are many things to learn. My conclusions so far is that I'm far quicker to run a model now than before. Also there are several things I know COMSOL is working on, and V4.2 will bring many of these improvements For sorting/categorizing on the Forum, for the last couple of mounths, COMSOL has proposed a set of categories, to allow for quicker sorting, but not everyone uses them. There is the ordinary search too. Do not frget to check the main site of COMSOL with it's video, models, conference papers, etc Gb to choose from -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.