Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Temperature boundary condition does not update for each iteration

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Just to be clear, my simulation is stationary.

The problem is that I want to update one of my temperature boundary conditions during the simulation. It is not function of time.

The value of my boundary condition is dependent on specific temperature at a point, which is 1m below the boundary.

I tried to use domain point probe and put it as an input value for the voundary condition but it ended up increasing temperature of both boundary and the point itself somehow.

point and boundary ended up like exactly 70 degC and my two other boundary is only 0 degC and 40degC so it does not makes any sense.

Anyone has any idea to this problem?

0 Replies Last Post Dec 15, 2021, 9:25 a.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Eric Kim

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.