Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Saving accumulated probe table at time steps taken by solver?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I am doing a parametric sweep on my studies and am interested in the results recorded by a few probes. When running without the sweep, I select to update probe results at the times taken by the solver; however that probe table gets overwritten at every iteration of the sweep. Accumulated table instead only saves the probe results at times stored at output. To get higher resolution, I have to increase the number of time steps of the output, which hugely increases my model size as it saves everything at that resolution.

Is there a way of outputing the accumulated probe table at times taken by the solver instead?

1 Reply Last Post Sep 28, 2020, 11:55 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Rapolas Daugintis

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 4 years ago Sep 28, 2020, 11:55 a.m. EDT

Dear Rapolas,

I am facing the same problem. Did you manage to find a solution?

Thank you very much

Daniele

Dear Rapolas, I am facing the same problem. Did you manage to find a solution? Thank you very much Daniele

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.