Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

magnetic_gear_2d_geometry_sequence.mph.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi I'm looking for magnetic_gear_2d_geometry_sequence.mph file I couldn't find it in the application library I'm following this pdf to practice https://www.comsol.fi/model/download/308751/magnetic_gear_2d.pdf

please

1 Reply Last Post Mar 20, 2019, 8:30 a.m. EDT
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 5 years ago Mar 20, 2019, 8:30 a.m. EDT

Hello Abdullah,

Such materials are copyrighted to COMSOL and may not be shared without permission by other users. To request such files, please contact your COMSOL representative: www.comsol.com/contact/ .

Best regards,

Jeff

-------------------
Jeff Hiller
Hello Abdullah, Such materials are copyrighted to COMSOL and may not be shared without permission by other users. To request such files, please contact your COMSOL representative: www.comsol.com/contact/ . Best regards, Jeff

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.