Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

micro pattern on circle

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi i want to create micro rectangular pattern on circle circumference like the figure in the attached file, i need help regarding this.

3 Replies Last Post Dec 24, 2018, 9:19 a.m. EST
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Posted: 5 years ago Dec 17, 2018, 12:05 p.m. EST

Hello Usama,

The simplest is probably to use the Rotate feature with a range operator in the Rotation Angle field, see attached file.

Best,

Jeff

-------------------
Jeff Hiller
Hello Usama, The simplest is probably to use the Rotate feature with a range operator in the Rotation Angle field, see attached file. Best, Jeff

Posted: 5 years ago Dec 24, 2018, 3:10 a.m. EST

Helloo Dear Jeff. This file is not opening in Comsol 5.3.1 version it need latest version can you please send me this file in the version i have Regards Usama

Helloo Dear Jeff. This file is not opening in Comsol 5.3.1 version it need latest version can you please send me this file in the version i have Regards Usama

Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Posted: 5 years ago Dec 24, 2018, 9:19 a.m. EST

I cannot offer to post in the Discussion Forum in older versions. Please consider updating to the current version.

Best,

Jeff

-------------------
Jeff Hiller
I cannot offer to post in the Discussion Forum in older versions. Please consider updating to the current version. Best, Jeff

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.