COMSOL is searching for an engineer or physicist to further develop our products within the field of structural mechanics: the Structural Mechanics, Fatigue, Nonlinear Structural Materials, Geomechanics, Multibody Dynamics, and Rotordynamics Modules.
The development is done using our own tools, the Physics Builder and the Application Builder, as well as with Java and C/C++.
The position is in our structural mechanics development team, but the projects also contain interaction with experts in other physics fields like acoustics, fluid mechanics, and electromagnetics.
Our office is located in downtown Stockholm.
- Implement new functionality, especially fatigue models, in existing and new products
- Maintain the code base
- Write specifications for new functionality and GUI design
- Assist the support and sales departments with challenging modeling problems
- Develop example models and apps
- Write technical documentation and blog posts
- Ph.D. or M.Sc. with excellent merits. Continuum mechanics, physics or applied mathematics are suitable specializations.
- Knowledge about analysis of mechanical fatigue
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Interest and talent for developing well-structured code
- Ability to quickly grasp new scientific topics
- Interest in numerical simulations
- Excellent English language skills, both oral and written. We do not require Swedish as a spoken language.
Experience from COMSOL Multiphysics or other commercial finite element software is a merit.
- Challenging problems in designing state-of-the-art engineering simulation tools
- Highly creative and qualified teams
- International contacts at a quickly growing high-tech software company
- Countless opportunities to make a difference
- Casual atmosphere in a spacious office
Please contact Henrik Sönnerlind, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +46-(0)8-412 95 00.
The preferred way to apply is by using the form below. Please include your CV and any relevant grades.
If you want to apply by email or by letter submission, please quote the application number REF-2571 and send it to email@example.com or to COMSOL AB, Tegnérgatan 23, 111 40 Stockholm.
The COMSOL Group provides software solutions for multiphysics modeling. We are a fast growing high tech engineering software company with a proven track record and a vision as a leader of the industry. The company was founded in 1986 in Stockholm, Sweden. We have grown to include offices in Brazil, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the U.S.A.
Our corporate culture, like our products, is innovative, vibrant, and cutting edge. We are committed to encouraging creativity through an exciting, challenging environment in which individuals excel and grow. Talented employees and an active learning environment are the keys to our success. This has allowed us to grow to a staff of 460 people.
Откликнуться на вакансию
- Откликнуться на вакансию
||Structural Mechanics Developer
Cover Letter and Resume