As part of our team, you will use both your technical and interpersonal skills help our customers understand how the COMSOL product line can address their needs. You have the opportunity to lead a sales team with strategic planning, building customer relationships, sales excellence and execution. This position calls for a unique combination of engineering, business, sales and communication skills. We sell to many of the top engineering and scientific teams throughout India.
This is a small-office environment in a rapidly growing, diverse company. As such, you will be entrusted with a broad range of responsibilities, allowing for personal and professional growth – both in sales and in engineering. In addition to sales, this position offers an excellent opportunity to develop your technical career by exposing you to many of the latest developments of R&D and engineering.
- Expand sales of COMSOL Multiphysics software to engineers, managers, scientists, and academics
- Identify, nurture and develop potential sales accounts
- Accurate forecasting and delivering set targets
- Motivating and mentoring sales team
- Planning and executing sales strategy
- Proven experience with leading successful sales campaigns
- Excellent time-management skills – balancing multiple demands from many prospects
- Positive, upbeat, outgoing personality. Business acumen
- Excellent communications skills, in person, on the phone and in writing. Strong public speaking skills
- Challenging problems in designing state-of-the-art engineering tools.
- Highly creative and qualified teams.
- Great career opportunities at a quickly growing high-tech software company.
- Countless opportunities to make a difference.
- Casual atmosphere in a spacious office.
COMSOL provides software solutions for multiphysics modeling. We are a fast growing high tech engineering software company with a proven track record and a vision as a future leader of the industry. The company was founded in July 1986 in Stockholm Sweden. We have grown to include offices in USA, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Germany, France, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Italy, Switzerland, and India.
Откликнуться на вакансию
- Откликнуться на вакансию
Cover Letter and Resume