Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

how to set the frequency of a plane wave source

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

My question is how to set the frequency of a plane wave source in the simulation of transient electromagnetic waves?

Thanks in advance!

2 Replies Last Post Oct 14, 2010, 4:24 p.m. EDT

Posted: 1 decade ago Oct 11, 2010, 12:45 p.m. EDT
I would also like to know this answer. I have also been trying to figure out how to create a plane wave source with the RF module in COMSOL 4.0 (4.0.0.982).

Any hints?
I would also like to know this answer. I have also been trying to figure out how to create a plane wave source with the RF module in COMSOL 4.0 (4.0.0.982). Any hints?

Posted: 1 decade ago Oct 14, 2010, 4:24 p.m. EDT
Hi,

What I know is scattering boundary at a face of geometric volume. The frequency is the one you set in the study.

thanks
Hi, What I know is scattering boundary at a face of geometric volume. The frequency is the one you set in the study. thanks

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.