Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How to change grid in Geometry?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

can someone tell me how to change the grid settings in e.g. "Geometry 1"? Searching the Help for "grid" doesn't really help...

Stefan

3 Replies Last Post Jul 19, 2010, 10:35 a.m. EDT

Posted: 1 decade ago Jul 19, 2010, 7:57 a.m. EDT

Hi,

can someone tell me how to change the grid settings in e.g. "Geometry 1"? Searching the Help for "grid" doesn't really help...

Stefan

Do you mean "mesh"?

"Grid" term in comsol is used only as grid on the visual plots (the same you see in photoshop) or the drawing mode.
[QUOTE] Hi, can someone tell me how to change the grid settings in e.g. "Geometry 1"? Searching the Help for "grid" doesn't really help... Stefan [/QUOTE] Do you mean "mesh"? "Grid" term in comsol is used only as grid on the visual plots (the same you see in photoshop) or the drawing mode.

Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago Jul 19, 2010, 10:09 a.m. EDT
Hi

if its the geometrical "grid" you define it side by side with in the axis, its also described a couple of places in the doc, and in the documented model descriptions (at different places over the docs, and in different location in V3.5a and V4)

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi if its the geometrical "grid" you define it side by side with in the axis, its also described a couple of places in the doc, and in the documented model descriptions (at different places over the docs, and in different location in V3.5a and V4) -- Good luck Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago Jul 19, 2010, 10:35 a.m. EDT
Hi Ivar,

if its the geometrical "grid" you define it side by side with in the axis

ok, i found it.

Thanks

Hi Ivar, [QUOTE] if its the geometrical "grid" you define it side by side with in the axis [/QUOTE] ok, i found it. Thanks

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.