Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Transient analysis using batch mode, only time = 0 result is saved?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi!

I am using batch mode in linux to run a model using following command,

comsol -np 4 batch -input fileinput.mph -output fileinputRes.mph

It's a transient model, after running the model, a new file fileinputRes.mph is created, but the problem is,
only the results are time = 0 is saved, results for other times are not saved.

And it's the same problem with parametric model, only results for the first values of parameter is saved.
Does someone has the same experience as me?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks a lot.

Li

2 Replies Last Post Jul 14, 2010, 1:13 p.m. EDT

Posted: 1 decade ago Jul 14, 2010, 12:17 p.m. EDT
I'm fighting with exactly the same problem. If you ever find a solution for this, please do share that =)
I'm fighting with exactly the same problem. If you ever find a solution for this, please do share that =)

Posted: 1 decade ago Jul 14, 2010, 1:13 p.m. EDT

Sorry, I haven't found the solution yet.
[QUOTE] I'm fighting with exactly the same problem. If you ever find a solution for this, please do share that =) [/QUOTE] Sorry, I haven't found the solution yet.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.