Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

comsol with matlab

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,
I encountered a problem while using comsol. when I open the icon comsol with matlab, I got "??? Undefined variable "com" or class "com.comsol.model.util.ModelUtil.connect"."
Any ideas on what is wrong here?

Thank you in advance...

1 Reply Last Post Mar 23, 2013, 8:47 a.m. EDT
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago Mar 23, 2013, 8:47 a.m. EDT
Hi

check the KB (knowledge base) about registering matlab and COMSOl links, there is also a press btton in the later versions under options preferences, one of the last tabs
This operation should be done once, normally done by the installation, might need to if you reload atlab, or update

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi check the KB (knowledge base) about registering matlab and COMSOl links, there is also a press btton in the later versions under options preferences, one of the last tabs This operation should be done once, normally done by the installation, might need to if you reload atlab, or update -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.