Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Error in interpolation code

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I have imported a Table to create an interpolation and the data is plotted correctly. However, when I want to save my model, the error message:

"An invalid XML character (Unicode 0x0) was found in the element content:t(s("//func/features[key='in2']/value")) m(s("set")) s("table") saa(sa(s(yb2"

is shown. In the last three characters, it's actually not yb2, but an y with "umlaut dots" and a "combined p and b"

The file is not saved, but a .mph.tmp file is created.

What does this mean??

Thanks for your help!

0 Replies Last Post Feb 14, 2013, 4:16 a.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Roman Temmel

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.