Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

swept mesh in circular coils

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi I have been trying to model two circular coils with swept mesh and also infinte domain surrounding it. Problem has to be solved at 1kHz frequency. I have attached my model, if anyone can see whats wrong with meshing. Becasue it do work when built in physics controlled mesh is used, so I think geometry is fine. I somehow believe number of elements and computation time can be reduced if I use swept mesh for this problem properly. But here problem never converges. There is some problem with mesh becasue it don't give correct answer on DC too, though it converges. Thanks

0 Replies Last Post May 7, 2023, 6:32 p.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Affifa Adeeb

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.