Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Electric Current with square wave

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

First of all, thank you for taking your time to read this post. Hopefully, you guys can give me some pointer. I have been using the classkit COMSOL 5.5 while following closely with the example (www.comsol.com/model/dielectrophoretic-separation-of-platelets-from-red-blood-cells-17013) and trying to replicate the result using a different kind of wave. Essentially, I would like to apply a square wave instead of the typical sine AC current in the example. I see the example uses the electro current physics module and was wondering if I can achieve my desired result using the electro current module.

0 Replies Last Post Apr 6, 2020, 11:27 p.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Victor Chiu

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.