Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

What is the significance of surface radiosity in joule heating physics

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,
Can any one explain me what is the significance of surface radiosity in joule heating physics

Krishna Chaitanya S.

2 Replies Last Post Nov 10, 2011, 7:27 a.m. EST
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago Nov 9, 2011, 11:07 a.m. EST
Hi

it is related to the radiative exchanges (i.e. Stefan Boltzmann law) check the doc and Wiki

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi it is related to the radiative exchanges (i.e. Stefan Boltzmann law) check the doc and Wiki -- Good luck Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago Nov 10, 2011, 7:27 a.m. EST
Thanks Ivar:)..
If u could answer i have another doubt.
Can i can indicate suffix or preffixes in comsol4.2 .
If so please let me know.

regards,
Krishna Chaitanya S.
Thanks Ivar:).. If u could answer i have another doubt. Can i can indicate suffix or preffixes in comsol4.2 . If so please let me know. regards, Krishna Chaitanya S.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.