Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

equation in frequency domain

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi, Is there anyone who can tell me that from where can i get the reference of equation (Under Study 1, frequency domain.) which are given in comsol "ewfd"....

i have attached the image ,,,please see this image... and tell the reference of this equation.

1 Reply Last Post Jan 17, 2019, 9:27 a.m. EST
Robert Koslover Certified Consultant

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 5 years ago Jan 17, 2019, 9:27 a.m. EST
Updated: 5 years ago Jan 17, 2019, 9:30 a.m. EST

It comes from Maxwell's equations of electromagnetism in the frequency-domain formalism. Also, look up the "Helmholtz equation" and "vector wave equation", using any search engine.

-------------------
Scientific Applications & Research Associates (SARA) Inc.
www.comsol.com/partners-consultants/certified-consultants/sara
It comes from Maxwell's equations of electromagnetism in the frequency-domain formalism. Also, look up the "Helmholtz equation" and "vector wave equation", using any search engine.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.