Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Impedance and interpolation variables

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,
I have to make a model for calculating the bioimpedance.
I have a frequency range and I know the exact value for each frequency of the conductivity and relative permittivity, how do I put them in Comsol (4.2)?
I try to use "Interpolation", but then where the variables "interpolazion" is called?
Thank you so much!
Chiara

2 Replies Last Post Sep 6, 2011, 6:25 a.m. EDT
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago Sep 2, 2011, 3:27 p.m. EDT
Hi
You should define them in the material properties (that's what I find the easiest), take a look at a non-linear material property in the model library, several are dependent on T or "p" pressure

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi You should define them in the material properties (that's what I find the easiest), take a look at a non-linear material property in the model library, several are dependent on T or "p" pressure -- Good luck Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago Sep 6, 2011, 6:25 a.m. EDT
Thank you so much, Mr. Ivar!
Thank you so much, Mr. Ivar!

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.