Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Comsol download

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

sir,
as i am new to this comsol multiphysics software and i hope that this software would help me in doing my project so please suggest me about downloading this software please reply me to this mail id gopirockz137@gmail.com sir............

3 Replies Last Post Apr 18, 2011, 7:47 a.m. EDT
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago Apr 17, 2011, 4:53 p.m. EDT
Hi

Here on the FORUM we users discuss only how to use the software. For access you mus locate the closest local representative of COMSOL, see the main site and discuss such issues with them.

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi Here on the FORUM we users discuss only how to use the software. For access you mus locate the closest local representative of COMSOL, see the main site and discuss such issues with them. -- Good luck Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago Apr 18, 2011, 3:49 a.m. EDT
if you are a student your university/department might offer you access to the software (unfortunately unlike matlab i never heard of discounted student licenses available for comsol).
if you are a student your university/department might offer you access to the software (unfortunately unlike matlab i never heard of discounted student licenses available for comsol).

Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Posted: 1 decade ago Apr 18, 2011, 7:47 a.m. EDT
Here is the address and phone number for the COMSOL office in India:

COMSOL Multiphysics Pvt. Ltd.
Esquire Center, C - Block, 3rd Floor,
No. 9, M.G. Road
Bangalore 560001
India
Tel: +91-80-4092 3859
Here is the address and phone number for the COMSOL office in India: COMSOL Multiphysics Pvt. Ltd. Esquire Center, C - Block, 3rd Floor, No. 9, M.G. Road Bangalore 560001 India Tel: +91-80-4092 3859

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.